Looking for a meaningful career change?
OzHelp’s mission is to transform the lives of workers in high-risk, hard to reach industries, supporting our vision of an Australia without suicide.
Bring your skills and compassion to support our exciting time of growth and facilitate opportunities. As the need for our services grows, the OzHelp foundation is expanding and seeking individuals passionate about mental health and wellbeing, who thrive on making a difference in someone’s life to join our team as a Partnership and Engagement Coordinator.
What we’re looking for:
Ideally you will have a background in project management, innovative approach to business development opportunities, exceptionally high organisational skills and a love for engaging with people.
You will work closely with the PET Manager, and Service Delivery Team, playing a crucial role in ensuring customer satisfaction, growing reach of services, program timelines are met, and program objectives are achieved. Typically, you will focus on;
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities within OzHelp’s target industries
- Creating co-designed and tailored proposals for existing and prospective customers
- Facilitating the successful planning and supporting the completion of various program roll outs tailored to the customer needs.
You’ll need to have a current driver’s licence and a Working with Vulnerable People registration. Experience with CRM and Proposal software Salesforce / Qwilr is preferable but not essential.
What we Offer You:
- Opportunity to directly impact the customer experience
- A collaborative and purpose driven team and a supportive workplace culture that advocates for work-life balance and personal wellbeing
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous Salary packaging available
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities for travel
What to know more?
Check out our website for more information about us. If you believe you are a great fit for our organisation then apply by sending through an expression of interest outlining your relevant experience and current CV to [email protected] or simply let us know you would prefer a chat and we will get back to you.