When you feel physically and mentally healthy, you feel good about life, equipped to overcome difficulties and motivated to pursue your goals.
Our support team exist to help you tackle life’s challenges and overcome set backs. We have both male and female support workers, and you can contact us during business hours to ask a question, seek support or just to talk something through.
OzHelp is here to help and you are not alone.
Our support services are always confidential and we are here to discuss anything that is troubling you.
No information will be passed onto your employer or anyone else about you.
Conversations are between you and OzHelp at all times.
Some of the concerns we can help with include:
- Not coping at work
- Having trouble with relationships
- Can’t sleep
- Feeling down
- Can’t shake your worries
- Parenting or co-parenting issues
- Drinking too much
- Gambling issues
- A friend you are worried about
- Financial issues
You can speak to an OzHelp Support Worker by calling 1300 694 357 9am- 5pm, Mon – Fri AEST.
For support after hours, click here
Other ways we can support you
Our mental health and suicide prevention workshops are delivered by experienced and engaging team members and are designed to promote the benefits of taking care of yourself and focusing on the things that keep you well. Our courses aim to:
- promote open conversation about mental health and wellbeing
- increase your awareness and understanding of depression, anxiety and suicide
- encourage a supportive and connected workplace environment
- reduce the stigma associated with mental illness
- connect you with the supports you may need to keep things on track, or get back on track
We do cover some sensitive topics and support is provided if the content is concerning for you.
You can talk to us on the day, or afterwards by calling 1300 694 357 9am- 5pm, Mon – Fri AEST.
As part of our program you may be offered access to our confidential health and wellbeing check, either online or face-to-face via our on-site Tradie Tune Up visits.
These programs can provide you with a quick and convenient health screen that provides:
- a snap shot of your overall health and wellbeing
- information regarding health and mental health topics
- referral pathways or links to resources.
- ongoing access to our wellbeing support team for any issues or concerns you may be facing, either at the time or down the track.
It is important to note that this program is optional and strictly confidential.