Practicing GRATITUDE will prepare your mind to be focused, productive and well every day.
Why it matters.
- GRATITUDE is when you purposely think about something you are thankful for.
- Science shows that focusing on being thankful stops thoughts that are stressful and thoughts that make you worry.
What should I do?
- Think of a PERSON you are grateful for.
- Pull up a picture of that person in your mind.
- Take 10 seconds to experience how you feel when think about that person.
- Think of a small PLEASURE you have experienced.
- It could be something as small as a glimpse of blue sky.
- Take 10 seconds to experience how you feel when you remember the small pleasure.
- Think of a new idea for the future that popped into your head as you slept or as you go through your day – think of an idea that holds PROMISE for the future.
- Take 10 seconds to experience how you feel when you think about the PROMISE for the future.
The information provided by OzHelp Foundation Ltd is general information only and does not take into consideration your own personal circumstances. Before acting upon any information provided, please consider if the information is suitable to meet your own objectives and seek health advice specific to your needs, if appropriate.
Accordingly, OzHelp Foundation Ltd and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including without limitation liability by reason of negligence) to any users of the information provided for any loss or damage (consequential or otherwise), cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the information.