OzHelp can help your organisation to build a resilient workplace that supports individuals, teams and Managers to deal effectively with times of change, high pressure and stress.
- ASIST – for senior members of staff
- ‘Applied Suicide Intervention Support Training’ is a two-day critical incident and suicide prevention course.
- ALERT – for the whole workforce
- An awareness workshop designed to increase understanding about depression, anxiety, resilience and suicide, including warning signs to watch out for.
- Tune-up Time
- Quick 20 minute health checks in purpose built van with trained staff and nurse.
- Confidential Counselling
- Confidential support on or off site with qualified counsellors.
- Conversations for Life (C4L) – for the whole workforce
- This half day course will equip staff to be ready, willing and able to have the difficult conversation around wellbeing.
- Support Visits
- Trained staff drop in to provide assistance and build supportive relationships.
- Critical Incident Response
- Support from professional counsellors in response to a critical incident effecting your workplace.
- Information Sessions
- Presented by our staff covering a range of topics including bullying, stress, time management and financial literacy.
How we can help your workplace
We can meet with you to discuss your needs as a workplace and advise you which programs and services may work best.
We work with a diverse range of workplaces, and can help you to improve your workplace culture to one that is effective, engaged and productive.