When you feel physically and mentally healthy, you feel good about life, equipped to overcome difficulties and motivated to pursue your goals.
Our confidential support team exist to help you tackle life’s challenges. You can contact us during business hours to ask a question, seek support or just to talk something through.
How can we support you?
You can access one of our support team members or qualified counsellors to discuss anything that is troubling you.
We are available to support you with concerns including:
- Not coping at work
- Having trouble with relationships
- Can’t sleep
- Feeling down
- Can’t shake your worries
- Parenting or co-parenting issues
- Drinking too much
- Gambling issues
- A friend you are worried about
- Financial issues
To find out more, call 1300 694 357
Other ways we can support you
Our mental health and suicide prevention workshops are delivered by experienced and engaging team members and are designed to promote the benefits of taking care of yourself and focusing on the things that keep you well. Our courses aim to:
- promote open conversation about mental health and wellbeing
- increase your awareness and understanding of depression, anxiety and suicide
- encourage a supportive and connected workplace environment
- reduce the stigma associated with mental illness
- connect you with the supports you may need to keep things on track, or get back on track
We do cover some sensitive topics and support is provided if the content is concerning for you, either on the day or afterwards.
As part of our program you may be offered access to our confidential health screening programs, either online or face-to-face via our on-site Tradies Tune Up visits. These programs can provide you with a quick and convenient health screen that provides:
- a snap shot of your overall health and wellbeing
- information regarding health and mental health topics
- referral pathways or links to resources.
- ongoing access to our wellbeing support team for any issues or concerns you may be facing, either at the time or down the track.
It is important to note that this program is optional and strictly confidential.