Each OzHelp Wellness Topic gives you free-of-charge easy-to-find information to help you stay focused, safe and productive while improving your physical, mental and financial wellness.
- Each Wellness Topic describes small actions you can take to improve your wellness.
- The actions that are described are backed up by book chapters, websites, pod- or vod-casts that you can read, listen to or watch if you want more. You will find these listed on our sources page.
What should I do?
To get the best results, start with the Wellness Topic that is most interesting to you.
- Work your way through the Wellness Topics in whatever order you like.
- Set yourself the goal of trying at least one action from at least one Wellness Topic and see how it works for you.
- Find the set of actions that work best for you then purposefully repeat them as a routine for a few days, until they become your wellness habit.
- SUCCESS TIP: Link your new wellness actions to reminders on your phone (or another prompt that you always have around). Having a reminder will take the hard work out of remembering to repeat your new action. Having a reminder will help your brain form the wellness habit that you want — fast.
The information provided by OzHelp Foundation Ltd is general information only and does not take into consideration your own personal circumstances. Before acting upon any information provided, please consider if the information is suitable to meet your own objectives and seek health advice specific to your needs, if appropriate.
Accordingly, OzHelp Foundation Ltd and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including without limitation liability by reason of negligence) to any users of the information provided for any loss or damage (consequential or otherwise), cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the information.