According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, 3,046 Australians died by suicide in 2018. The need to halt this epidemic, and to use innovative ways to reach people with important mental health and wellbeing information, is both urgent and immense.
Why give to OzHelp?
OzHelp focuses on providing targeted early intervention strategies within the workplace. We raise awareness about the importance of mental health and wellbeing, improve individual levels of mental and physical health literacy, and provide referrals and follow up support. OzHelp is helping to instil social capabilities and life skills for Australian men and women to keep them healthy at work and healthy for life.
OzHelp is a not for profit, mental health support organisation that relies on community support in order to continue its important work.
A donation to OzHelp is an investment in the future physical and mental health of working age Australians, and all donations of $2 and over are fully tax deductible.
Thank you for your support.
Would you like to raise funds for OzHelp?
You can help us educate Australia workers about the long-term benefits of incorporating physical and mental health assessments and education into their daily lives and workplaces.
There are so many ways to help support us, and you will know that for every dollar you raise—you are investing in the current and future health and wellbeing of Australian workers.
Here are some fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Host an event—conduct a trivia night, a sportsman lunch, a gala dinner and nominate OzHelp as your preferred charity for the proceeds.
- Take up a physical challenge—enter a fun run, walk Kokoda, give something up or commit to a new task every day.
- Ask your friends or family to make a donation in lieu of a celebratory gift.
- Ask your friends or family to make a donation in memory.
- OzHelp is registered with My Cause which is a community fundraising platform that offers you the opportunity to create your own fundraising page and event and enable you to promote our cause to your family and friends.
- Go to here to start your fundraising today